Innovation is the most important success factor for the future success of companies
- Almost 85% of all respondents rate innovation as more important than most success factors (48.3%) or as THE success factor (36.6) of their company.
- 13.5% do not consider innovation to be more important than other success factors, and only 1.6% consider innovation to be of little importance.
- 54% of the respondents have a structured innovation process in their company.
- 89.8% of respondents say that innovation is most important in the development of new products and services, followed by innovation in customer service (55.9%) and innovation in sales and marketing (49%).
- 53% are satisfied with their company’s innovation performance.