Founded in 1860 in Uzwil, Switzerland, Buehler operates in 140 countries with over 100 service centers, over 30 manufacturing sites and 25 application centers. This „in the region for the region“ strategy is backed by a high level of dedication corresponding to Swiss values.
Two billion people consume foods made with Buehler processes daily, including flour, rice, pasta, chocolate, coffee, and beer and one billion people travel in vehicles manufactured with parts produced with the companys machinery.
Buehler has three business pillars: Grains & Food solutions ensure safe and healthy food and feed. Consumer Foods solutions create culinary delights. Advanced Materials contributes to the production of energy-efficient vehicles and buildings.
Buehler focuses on customer experience: The myBühler customer portal offers easy access to all details of the client’s machines, parts, and orders. This service is free for all customers with Buehler machines, and close to 9000 customers worldwide already use this outstanding service.
More details on the company can be found at: https://www.buhlergroup.com
As the owner of the strategy of Buehler’s digital customer platforms and its services as part of the service business transformation, you will be responsible for executing and delivering a seamlessly integrated digital user experience and representing it to the customers and within Buehler. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure customers‘ operational success and provide new business growth sources for Buehler Group.
Place of work: Uzwil and Home Office
- Develop the vision and strategy for the digital platforms, including the convergence of all digital platforms into a single point of access for Buehlers customers
- Establish the roadmap and detailed short-term plans, manage the execution and implementation
- Establish the governance and framework to achieve the strategy
- Drive the culture change across all functions and businesses
- Drive market and business requirements engineering jointly with the service business development and transformation team
- Manage and govern the interface between the Businesses (product houses) and Services and Sales Organizations (SAS) for all digital service solutions
- Strong collaboration with ITP, businesses, and SAS organizations
- Key member of the Service & Digital Steering Committee (SteCo)
Profile of Ideal Candidate (m/f/d)