Senior Director Property, Facilities & Fleet Switzerland (w/m/d) 100% – Sunrise
Leading Telecommunications Company in Switzerland Zurich (Headquarter) – (w/m │ 100%)
Sunrise, the wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Global, is the largest private telecommunications company in Switzerland and offers industry leading mobile, Internet, TV, and fixed network services for private and business customers.
Sunrise offers a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared, and values are respected. Being an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of Sunrise’s business.
The property, facilities & fleet management team is a collaborative team within Sunrise Finance organization, responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of property management, facility management, safety & security, fleet, energy, insurances, and all related topics.
The Position (m/f/d)
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all property and fleet related processes are efficiently carried out and constantly optimized both quality and cost wise. Of particular focus is the risk management of technical locations given that involuntary relocations are typically very cost intensive.
The position (Senior Director rank) leads the cross-border management and further development of the property & facility management team with 10 internal and approx. 200 external employees in Switzerland. The challenge consists of the following main tasks:
- Sustainable management and development of the Sunrise real estate portfolio for Switzerland. This includes own property, rental properties with interior fittings and properties rented to tenants and subtenants.
- Selection and control of external partners for all outsourced services.
- Independent definition, financing, organization, management, and control of real estate projects including large construction projects at technical locations, offices as well as TV studios and shops.
- Development and implementation of individual property strategies according to economic and real estate economic criteria.
- Location evaluation of technical infrastructures according to geographical and property-specific criteria.
- Contract and facility management of all locations, including negotiations of conditions, new rental contracts, contract extensions and terminations as well as legal disputes and leasing of rental and sublet space.
- Perception of the interface function on a strategic level between finance and technology for optimal planning of network development and reduction of relocation costs.
- Preparation and presentation of real estate-related and related topics (risk analysis when changing technical locations, seating plans, etc.) to Sunrise Senior Management and global Property, Facilities, Fleet & Energy Managing Director based in London.
- Head of the Safety & Security department (building access, crisis team, organization of evacuations and dealing with authorities, audits, and optimization of the system).
- Cost control for all property & facility topics, including fleet.
- Cost optimization through improvement of processes, products, providers, etc. in all subject areas. Identifying potential savings based on new ideas and approaches and conceptual changes.
- Monitoring and management of seat occupancy in the Sunrise offices in accordance with the current headcount and planned changes, on a monthly basis.
- Administrative responsibility for data reporting C360 (FM/consumption data), Company Fleet.
- Responsibility for strategic and operational power supply for Sunrise in the partially liberalized market with fixed and flexible prices, a total of around 15,000 technical measuring points.
The Ideal Candidate (m/f/d)
The ideal candidate’s personality traits, background and experience should include the following:
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving and timely problem escalation
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity and professionalism
- Detail-oriented and ability to understand the strategic direction of the Company and various departments
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Clear understanding and absolute adherence to ethical principles, Company values, code of business conduct and policies
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills; ability to work and com-municate effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Demonstrates leadership and credibility. Capable of generating a high degree of respect and trust, building relationships rapidly with the various operating units and corporate staff.
- Smart, quick, people-oriented, energetic, professionally aggressive, with a strong work ethic
- Strong influencing skills at Executive Leadership level
- Proven ability to develop talent
- Languages: English and German language skills required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in real estate and business administrational roles
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in a senior management role of leading an operational function within a large complex organization
- Track record of leading complex outsourced/insourced functions
- Experience in negotiating high value contracts and procuring complex services
- Background in Media, Telecommunications and Entertainment industry a plus
- Preferred bachelor/master from top university or equivalent degree
Direct contact for the position: Arnold Marty, email@example.com